Saturday, November 19, 2011

1st purchase from Reebonz

My Sis and I come across maybelline bb cream few days ago in Watson. My sis tried the tester and found it to be too dark for her. I didn't bother to try it out then. So I can't comment anything about this product.

I not sure if I ever mentioned, I'm into groupons etc lately so as I was deal hunting, I came across this deal:

1 x2-Hour Makeup Tutorial BY LARRY YEO (07 Dec 2011) - SGD $39.00 inclusive of a Makeup Kit that contain the following: Pure Mineral BB Mousse, Angel Fit Blush,HyperDiamonds Eyeshadow,Unstoppable Eyeliner Pencil, Absolute Makeup Remover,
2 x Colour Sensational Lipstick.

Without much hesitation, I bought it. Can try out the bb cream now :). It's been so long since I attend a workshop. I'm so excited about it. Really looking forward to it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment