Monday, May 14, 2012

Homemade banana mask

I have being doing a lot of DIY body and face things at home lately. It help to make my monotone skincare routine a bit more interesting and make showering a daily event that i look forward to now. lol

I'm posting this to share with u all a recent homemade mask I have being using regularly lately. Just a small note, I have oily combination skin.

The Banana mask

1/3 of a ripe bananas
1tsp of running honey
1tsp of freshly squeeze lemon juice

Smash the banana well, add in the honey, mix a bit follow by the lemon juice. Mix well and apply on your face. Wash off after 15min and you will feel the different.

P.s. the ratio of the components is just a rough guide, u can change it according to your own preference and skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment