Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bags n more bags

I have not being getting alot of makeup lately as i spend most of my money on cloths n bags...
Bought 3 bags lately n my sis give me a bag too... we bought them online from

http://www.pgmall.sg/

I'm too lazy to take pic of my bags so i got the pic from the web site that i bought the bags

These are the bags i bought:


This is a black bag Cost $15, the material is quite hard and my sis think it look like real leather as its crumpled.. Hahaha... i have not used it yet so not sure if the quality is good.



The 2nd bag that i bought is this pink one @$15, i have being using it for 1 week and that means its of reasonable quality.. LOL.. i'm not good at taking care of bags. Those GWP bags i got over the counter usually last me only 1 or 2 days.. Yes!!! LOL.. so i'm super satisfied with the quality of this bag.. LOL..


The bag is pretty big and can hold a lot of things. I pull the draw strings up a bit to make the bag look smaller, I preferred this look than the one in the picture above.




The 3rd bag was a disappointment, it look nicer one the pic. Plus its the most flimsy among the 4 bags. Its $17, should have gotten darker tone one. The actual  bag is of much lighter tone than the pic.
I really like the colour of the bag in the pic, but unfortunatelly the actuasl thing is not tat nice.
I have not used it yet, hope its tougher than it look..LOL..




The 4th bags is a gift fro my sis, its $20plus and it stink.. LOL..

I’m airing it now, hope I can get rid of the smell.. But the inner lining was make of a very thick fabric, I’m pretty sure it will be quite hardly, plus its quite big. I’m hopping to use it for my Melaka trip on xmas.. LOL..

My sis bought 3 bags for herself too



No comments:

Post a Comment