Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Xmas haul

I tend to spend alot when its near Xmas... LOL...This week haul...

From Urban decay...

Yes.. i bought BOS3 ($88) on sat when its launch... my friend went and que for me as i need to work over the weekend...

Every $120 spend we get a goodies bag so i top up my purchase with an eyeliner set (blue n brown)






The 2 eye liners plus a sharpener was retailed @ $48  (one 24/7 cost around $30plus). Its OOS when i went today...  I wanted to get the other set which is the black and purple one.

BOS3... so pretty....




The goodies bag contain 1 small primer, 1 small 24/7 brown and few other samples. Quite worthy...


I meet my friend at the RMK party to collect my UD and i bought the the RMK Xmas collection as well...




Thre are 2 Xmas set this year, a palette and a brush set.

The palette comes with a silver hand bag




There are 2 layers for the palette top layer is ES and blush and 2nd layer is highlighter and a brush.




I thought i would stop after RMK but my poor pock suffer another round on the next day...

BHG bugis is having a beauty fair, for every $150 spend u get a goodies bag n a free hand or shoulder massage.


I bought a SKII gel foundation plus casing and top up my purchase with loreal collagen mascara and maybelline lip balm.







The generous SKII sa give me some samples to try.. ;)



The goodies bag

No comments:

Post a Comment