Monday, January 11, 2010

Xmas LE

I really cut down alot on buying makeup and skin care... LOL..
I have not bought a single skincare since nov and bought only one x'mas LE in 2008...
LOL..
This is the only x'mas LE set i bought



The laneige X'mas LE set is super value for money.  I bought it during Taka staff discount (15% off)...LOL..
It consist of : lip gloss, ES, Foundation, makeup base and samples.





The ES and lip gloss.They have similar casing


 
 
Both look like this, quite cute right...LOL..


The Set come in a gold colour case which is really spacous and i used it to hold ES that i use frequently.


Since i'm showing my ES case, i also put up my blusher case...LOL..


It only hold those blushers that i use frequently...LOL.. not my whole collect la...

No comments:

Post a Comment