Sunday, June 5, 2011

Clementi hawker center

Nice and cheap food at clementi hawker center (Blk 448 Clementi Avenue 3, Clementi Central Market & Food Centre)




My friends and I go to clementi quite regulary for bubble tea and we decided to have dinner last week there as well…




Food was good.. I ordered a bowl of dried fish ball noodles $4 and it come with 4pc of big fish ball in the soup and many big but thin slices of fish cake in the noodle. The biggest fish cake I ever seen, LOL.. Its nice but a bit too ex for the quality I think.





That evening, we had :

Wu Xiang Xia Bing (not very nice, but I didn’t expect it to be nice as the stall sell many things, not focus ;p)

Zhui Kueh (really really good… Only Slightly behind the Tiong bahru one but a lot less oily, I think I prefer this one J)

Hokkien noodles (quite little for $5: but my friend like it)

Fish soup with rice (super long queue but worth the wait)



The satay was also known to be really nice but we didn’t had it that day

1 comment:

  1. Experience the thrill of outdoor laser tag skirmish in a new and exciting way.
    It’s an ideal activity for kids and teenagers birthday parties!
    Mobile laser tag is an exciting, new and fun way to experience the thrill of outdoor skirmish.

    laserwarriors

    ReplyDelete