Friday, June 3, 2011

Mangoesity-mango tango cake



I bought a 400g mango cake from Mangoesity few weeks back. I was really shock when I 1st saw my cake, it was really small.. I should have taken a picture of it with my palm. Lol.. It’s just slightly bigger than my palm… No wonder my sis says their cakes are expensive, the palm size cake cost about $15.

The mango on the cakes are really fresh and sweet, no wonder they dare to promise money back guarantee if the mango is not sweet. The sponge is average and the black/dark brown crust is really nice, I think its make of Oreo or digestive biscuit. However, I think the crush is too dry for such a small cake. The crust is really nice and would have gone well with the cake if the cake has being bigger and contain more moisture




No comments:

Post a Comment