Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dior show new look mascara review

I got the Dior show new look mascara recently. I believe it's not launched in singapore yet. But u can get it else where like sephora.com.

I seldom buy expensive mascara as I don't use it on a daily basis. But occasionally, I do. Haha

On sephora web site, this is what it claim:

Diorshow New Look features an exclusive breakthrough nana-brush to catch and coat every last lash with the precision of a couturier's hand. The extraordinary formula extraordinaire, with a Lash Amplifier™ ingredient, for instant lash-multiplying action.

In short it's a volumising mascara.
The mascara is specially created for our Asian eyes with its small brush that will evenly coat every lashes.

Do Take a look at the brush at sephora.com

The formulation for the mascara is quite wet, so I have a bit of stain near my eye area as I blink when I apply. But it dry quite fast so it's ok.

The brush is really small compared to the other mascara I have used. Being small it allow me to have better control in coating my lash. I'm really impress with the effect of the mascara, I saw instant lengthening up a single coat. I applied 3 coats and no clumps at all. However I don't see much increase in volume for my lash. I was quite sure it's a volumising mascara not lengthening.

Overall, I'm happy with the mascara. Definitely a good lengthening mascara. Haha. Some pic for you below. I even include a pic of my essence mascara brush with Dior brush. Dior brush is really small.

No comments:

Post a Comment