Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Confirm Trading (S) Pte Ltd TGIF: Xmas Stocking Stuffing Surprise TLC Package @ $28 SGD

Xmas Stocking Stuffing Surprise TLC Package @ $28 SGD

My sis and i got our 1st package on monday (19dec) and we was so satisfy with what we got, that my sis went back again and got both of us another package each.

All the package come with at least a BB cream ;) mainly Skin 79 one.

These are what i got.

I bought 2 package in the 1st day and 1 on the 2nd day.

2 of the packages are mine and one is for my friend.. lol.. She love her package too.. lol..

This package is full of skincare with  1 BB cream full size,  a BB compact, a concealer and a sample BB cream set.

 

The other package has a paper mask,  a tube of mask and BB cream as well

 

The last package is pretty special as they replace my samples with their new  Rojukiss Whitening Range‏ sample upon my request. ;)

 

Details

 

 I got a serum, a facial wash, a bb cream, a bb compact and a bb balm

 

 Some samples as well.. lol..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment