Friday, September 25, 2009

Guerlain Purchase

I was on my way to Stage for my FOC eye brown trimming, and i decided to check guerlain in Tangs out...
I kind of regret doing tat now...  I made my most ex purchases there...

The Orchidee serum and moisturiser set was 44% off and i bought it at $625... before that i got 2 eyeliner and es which add up to $162, in total i spended more than $800 (plus 2 IPSA cotton pad) that night...


I got 2 set of GWP, yes, only 2 when i spend almost $800... feel quite short changed, i usually get tones of GWP when i buy Kenzoki...




Let's take a look at my skin care:

The packaging for the skin care are really posh, how i wish they could save on their packaging and make their product more affordable. ..LOL.. Both the serum and the moisturizer come in a cushioned box. The boxes and container are really big. The serum is 30ml and moisturizer is 50ml. I have similar size items but they come in much smaller packaging. .LOL..




As for the makeup, i bought eyeliner 01 and 03, one is gold and the other purple. I think the purple on is a limited edition. i got the LE ES as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment