Friday, September 18, 2009

Review on Chanel: PRECISION (Ultra Correction Lip)



I bought this product during BHG promotion recently, i have being using it for a while and decided to do a review on it.




What it does



Its suppose to smoothen out fine lines on lips and to pump up (a bit only for the later according to the SA).

Suspose to use it twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening

It can be applied on cheer line as well.

It can also be applied before you apply lipstick to make the lip look fuller.



Packaging



It containers 15g of cream and come in a glass container. i find it quite bulky to bring out. I have scoped some content out into a small container so i can bring it out ;)



Cost

Its about $80 plus, quite ex for a 15g items but i think it will last for at least 6 months or more. I use have used it quite often since i bought it but i still look very full.



Results

I have a lot of lines on my lips and when i appied lip gloss, it amplify my lines. i need to applied a lot to conceal my lines. After i started using this product, i have realized that there are visible reduction of lip lines and i only need to apply 1 or 2 layers of lip gloss now.



Will i buy again?

Yes, but i think won't be so soon, need to finish this one 1st.. LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment