Friday, September 18, 2009

Review: Christian Dior Radiant Base



My sis bought this and decided that she don't want it so she gave me (as usual...LOL..)

This product is a makeup base but when u pump it out, it look like liquid foundation.


Got this from Nordstrom web site:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3029104/0~2377897~2377898~6001822?P=1


Dior 'Diorskin Radiant Base' SPF 20 (Nordstrom Exclusive)

The luminous glow of golden ice crystals inspires Dior's dazzling new makeup base. Just a few drops retextures and smoothes the skin dramatically for a radiant, even finish plus SPF protection. The refreshing, air-light feeling makes it the perfect primer under any Dior makeup—or wear it alone for a sheer golden veil of color.


Like


i like it as it has SPF, most of my makeup base does not have.

It is tinted so i get a good idea whether i have applied it well all over the face.


Dislike


Its difficult to blend and that's the reason why my sis give me.. LOL..

i need to use a foundation brush to aid my blending

It too fair for me..

Will i buy one?

I don't think so...LOL.. i'm still trying to finish it..LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment