Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Detail of my essence haul

I learnt that Malaysia has essence and of course I have to check it out!!! It's available in selected Watson. The one in Dataran Pahlawan don't carry it, but Watson in makotah parade does :)

The essence shelf is relatively empty compared to the other brand. I guess one of the reason is because, it's one of the cheapest drug store brand there. I wanted to get their mouse foundation (highly recommended by my German friend) but was out of stock. I bought the bottled foundation instead @$18.90rm, Bought 01 Rock chick palette @$18.90rm, few mascara:
Multi action mascara- smoky eye
Multi action false lash mascara
Maximum define volume mascara
No limit volume mascara
No limit volume mascara water proof
No limits power boost mascara x2
Multi action mascara
@$9.90-$13.90rm, 2 lip gloss @$8.90 each.

I have used few of the mascara and will do their reviews soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment