Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mini haul from kose

Went lot1 with my sis just now. As you all know, she's a super bad influence. So we shop again. Haha.

We bought the 3 cosmetics sets home, yes 3. Haha ok I'm the more out of control one. I bought 2 sets, the lip stick set ($88) and the 2 way cake set ($65), while my sis bought the lip gloss set ($85). I totally love the black casing of the lip stick set so I bought it. Haha, I bought the foundation all because of my sis, she wanted the makeup base, she swap her blusher for it :)

The lip stick set consist of BE310 which is a nude lip stick, a Esprique Melty Fix Cheek in RD400 which is a coral red cream blusher in stick formate and B-1 a eye shadow palette.


The lip gloss set consist of PK 870 which is a nude pink lip gloss, a Esprique Melty Fix Cheek in PK 800 which is a pink cream blusher in stick formate and A-1 a eye shadow palette.

The foundation set consist of a 2 way cake and a makeup base.

My haul

No comments:

Post a Comment