Monday, December 5, 2011

Review on korres compact powder

I got Korres Multivitamin Compact Powder few weeks back, used a couple of times and it think it's time for it's review.

Packaging
It's bulky for no reason, the compartment that hold the powder is thin as in not thick. The sponge is quite small, did not occupied the sponge compartment fully. I Really don't understand why the casing is so big. The design for the casing is very similar to that of the Burberry compact that i have but bulkier. Both have no refill so quit environmentally unfriendly.
I don't really like the sponge too, feel like some rubbery sponge.

Product
I think korres has 2 type of compact, one is the multivitamin one that I bought and another is the wild rose.

The Multivitamin one is meant for people with combination to oily skin. It contain vitamin C and E. The product will give a matte finish.

The product has reasonable good oil control ability, however I find the powder a bit coarse, compare to my Burberry compact. it's only a compact, so don't expect it to have higher coverage ;)

Overall I think it's an a average product , I got it when they are having 20% so ok la. Don't think I will get another soon. Still have plenty of powder foundation to be used up at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment