Friday, December 30, 2011

Good bye 2011

Today is the last day of 2011. Omg one year is gone. That's fast. Haha.

It's a fun but very busy year for me. Finally got my hair cut before the year end. Haha..

Haven't improve in my hauling control, hope I can do a better Job next year. Haha..

I did managed to finish my favorite givenchy LF. Yes only managed to finish one makeup. Met up with my yesterday and I told her my 2012 new year resolution. Haha, I have only one actually. It's to finish at least 1 makeup product per month. Haha. She find it incredibly challenging.

Will show u all my achievement as 2012 goes by. Hope I will do better in 2012!!!

Last but not least, happy new year to all readers of my blog. May 2012 be a better year for u all than 2011. All the best and thanks for reading my humble blog.

Abitcraxy

No comments:

Post a Comment