Monday, April 4, 2011

CP from US...

Another CP from US and this time is all from Sephora.....
This is super over due lor... But i still want to share with u all ;)

I bought:
Tokidoki :
Robbery Palette
Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette - Mozzarella

Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette - Adieu

Cromatico Eyeshadow in Bastardino (green) and Adios star (black)

Tarte holiday palette : Jewelry box
 
Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette - Mozzarella
Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette - Adieu
Cromatico Eyeshadow in Bastardino (green) and Adios star (black)


Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette - Mozzarella and Adieu
I was quite upset to discover that  Adieu was crushed when i got it, oh well.. Can't cry over spilled milk.

Luckily only one of the colour is crushed, its the lightest shade in the quad, its such a beautiful purple, what a pity.



Cromatico Eyeshadow in Bastardino (green)

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear, how do you order from sephora since they don't accept international credit card? thanks i love to see your hauls and your sister one too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetjan, I didn't ordered from Sephora, my friend went to US and help me buy.
    Thanks for reading my blog.
    I'm still trying to buy from sephora online, if u managed to figure how to, do share with me. Thanks alot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, nice friend you have. :) the only way to order from sephora.com is still to use the concierge (vpost )or "buy for me" service (comgateway/borderless) where they charge a service fee. i wasn't exactly sure what is the % but if i remember correctly from my google research, it's like 5% of total purchase for vpost. for comgateway, they are tying up with american express card so they also have additional charging. the fact is sephora.com still don't accept non usa issued card makes it difficult to purchase unless u go usa or use the concierge service as above. hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, vpost concierge cannot buy from sephora.com. I have already tried.. LOL.. Thanks for letting me know the alternatives...

    ReplyDelete