Monday, April 4, 2011

Stage Lip sticks (walnut wonder and coy review)



I'm not very into lips stick so i never pay alot of attention to lip sticks when i was at stage. Only untill recently when i went to their sale then i  realised that they only have 3 types of lips sticks...LOL...

The 3 types are:
The Wonderluxe Satin Matte Lipstick (top one)
The Wonderlust Moisturising Lipstick (middle)
The Wonderkiss (bottom)

From the wonderkiss collection i bought 01 Coy.

 Its a light pinkish glittering lipstick


 Applying only the left of my lips with the lip stick.
Apply the whole lip with coy.

I find this lip stick very creamy and moisturising. The colour is pretty intense, i have dark lips so such light colour usually don't show on my lips but i was quite happy that i can see the light pinkish lip stick well.
It has not scent which is good as some lip stick can be quite smelly...

From the  Wonderluxe Satin Matte Lipstick  i bought 05 Walnut wonder



Walnut wonder is a matte orangy brown lipstick, more to the orange side i think.


 Applying only the left of my lips with walnut wonder
 Applying my whole lip with walnut wonder

Again, the colour is pretty intense, i can see the orange colour well after apply it on my dark lips. I didn't really like this formula as its quite dry which is common among matte lip stick. But i like the colour pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment