Friday, April 29, 2011

Worst product of the week

ETUDE HOUSE Black Head Off Oil EX AD




Yes, it’s the worst product I have every used this week.



Detail about the products:

· Cleansing oil formulated with coal, lemon and grape seed

· Coal supposed to draws out dirt and grime from within the pores

· It also contains fir tree oil that prevents breakouts and marshmallow extract to absorb oil and residues for clear, smooth skin without irritation.

· Pack Size - 60ml

Direction:

· After cleansing and patting skin dry, apply and massage oil on affected areas (while the gentle massaging action dissolves blackheads and remove impurities)

· . Leave on for 15-20 minutes, tissue off and then thoroughly rinse to remove excess oil.

· After cleansing and patting skin dry, apply and massage oil on affected areas. Leave on for 15-20 minutes, tissue off and then thoroughly rinse to remove excess oil.

Review:
To be honest, I think it’s like a normal oil base makeup removal. Just a lot more expensive. I don’t see my blackhead getting lesser after I used it. I have used Biore oil base makeup removal and I think it remove impurities equally well and it’s a lot cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment