ETUDE HOUSE Black Head Off Oil EX AD
Yes, it’s the worst product I have every used this week.
Detail about the products:
· Cleansing oil formulated with coal, lemon and grape seed
· Coal supposed to draws out dirt and grime from within the pores
· It also contains fir tree oil that prevents breakouts and marshmallow extract to absorb oil and residues for clear, smooth skin without irritation.
· Pack Size - 60ml
· After cleansing and patting skin dry, apply and massage oil on affected areas (while the gentle massaging action dissolves blackheads and remove impurities)
· . Leave on for 15-20 minutes, tissue off and then thoroughly rinse to remove excess oil.
· After cleansing and patting skin dry, apply and massage oil on affected areas. Leave on for 15-20 minutes, tissue off and then thoroughly rinse to remove excess oil.
To be honest, I think it’s like a normal oil base makeup removal. Just a lot more expensive. I don’t see my blackhead getting lesser after I used it. I have used Biore oil base makeup removal and I think it remove impurities equally well and it’s a lot cheaper.