Friday, April 29, 2011

Etude House Sweet Heart Capsule #3 ceramide review

 How to use:

Snip the tip off one capsule and extract oil.
Apply oil to face and massage into skin until absorbed.


A total of 3 types in the series, I bought all 3.
Will review the one that contain 2% creamide in this post.

Etude House Sweet Heart Capsule- #3 Ceramide




All the 3 capsule has different funtion, the #3 on is for hydrating.



The texture of the content is a bit to the thick side but it’s not greasy at all when applied on the skin. My skin instantly smoothens when I applied it. The texture and effect is identical to those expensive capsules I have used before. Etude house is only selling at around $15 for 7pc. I think this product is really a good deal.



1 comment:

  1. the second ingredient "hydrogenated polyisobutene" is a synthetic oil so i am not sure if it's good but since it has pretty good amount of ceramides, this should work fine :)

    ReplyDelete