Monday, April 11, 2011

A trip to Holika Holika (1st and definitely not last)....

My sister and I went Holika Holika just now… lol… we should have went on the day of their grand opening… ARRRRRR….

Its my 1st trip to Holika singapore but i have being to Holika a few times when i went Korea.
If u remember my korea haul.

The GWP for spending $60 was raised to spending $120 now… oh well…



The nice SAs did try to make thing less disappointing for us by being a bit more generous with their samples ;)



My sis actually spend more than me this time.. LOL.. I’m feel so good…..



Ok since she spend more, I shall let her have the honor to show her haul first.. LOL…



She bought Aqua splash set, plumping heart moisturizer, Strawberry Pore Cover Mousse Starter (make up base that can cover pore), baby bloom bb cream for sensitive skin and deep eye mascara with eyeliner.



Pumping Heart v line mask. This is an interesting mask. Here is a bit more detail:

It contain ovaliss and Holika claim it will make your face slim.

How to use:

1. Take out the mask after cleansing and toning the face.

2. Slowly place onto the chin.

3. Leave on for 15–20 minutes before tearing off.

4. Gently pat the face for full absorption.

Suitable For: All Skin Type





Aqua splash set with 50ml face cream, 20ml toner and emulsion



My haul



I bought the Aqua splash set as well, a set of egg soap and Bulgarian Rose Oil and Rose Water set



Holika Holika Egg Soap (4 pc set), 50g x 4 pcs

(Set comprises of Green Tea, Red Clay, Charcoal & Original Eggs x 1 each)

Its highly raved I think.



Holika's Bulgarian Rose Oil and Rose Water set, similar to the aqua set. The cream from Bulgarian is a bit thicker than that of the aqua one and has a very nice rose water smell. The product claims to be able to hydrate for 12hr and is suitable for normal to dry skin.



GWP….

Masks and samples










No comments:

Post a Comment