Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crazy mask haul part 1

I think I’m into to the buy mask mode again… LOL… I bought very many mask lately… LOL… Will divide my mask haul into 2 posts… LOL…


BTW the mask in this post are not those I bought from NR… LOL.. yes I bought more lately.



My beauty diary mask from guardian pharmacy




I bought 4 boxes… I wanted to get one fragrance each but the guardian near my place has only 4 types.



My mask haul form SASA….

 I bought 3 boxes of sasa in house 3D mask: Swallow nest rejuvenation mask, Glacier Deep Purifying Mark and co-Q10 smoothing mask ($14.90 per box and buy 2 get 1 free)

Glacier Deep Purifying Mark



 sasatinnie Aloe and pearl Mask  @ 2pcs for  $1.95.



Silk Whitia whitening & slimming face mask



other brands of mask and a packet of dry paper mask




No comments:

Post a Comment