Monday, May 2, 2011

Morning fruits shower gel review

Yesterday, I bought 3 types of Morning fruits shower gel: mango, grapfruit and green grap. I also have the blue berry from my first NR haul.



All 4 shower gel claim to have different function as listed below:

Green grape shower gel for mild peeling
Mango is for naourshing the skin
Blue berry shower gel for energizing the skin
Grapefruit shower gel for vitalizing the skin.

They come in 180ml squeeze tubes and cost $6.90 each

How to use:

Take a fair amount, and gently massage over your body with shower puff or sponge.
Rinse thoroughly with water.

How I find them:

I have used the mango and the grape fruit ones. In general, both smell great, very fruity. But the fragrances do not last once you step out of the shower. Its lasting power is worse than body shop shower gel. In addition, I find the shower gel too harsh and drying for my skin. Don’t really like it. Need to think of a way to give away all of them. I don’t think I want to try the other 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment