Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Skinlite mask

Firming Lift Coenzyme Q-10 Mask and Relaxing and calming lavender Mask


Descriptions

Skinlite Relaxing & Calming Lavender Mask enriched with Lavender Extract, Collagen and Vitamin E. It provides intensive hydration while Lavender is acclaimed for its aromatic, antiseptic and skin soothing properties. The Natural Pulp sheet prevents skin trouble and provides close adhesion to face.

Suitable for all skin type / dry and delicate skin

Firming Lift Coenzyme Q-10 Mask contain Coenzyme Q-10 & Vitamin E. Skin becomes firmer, lifted and refreshed after used. The Natural pulp sheet prevents skin trouble and provides close adhesion to skin.

They are a non-rinse mask and u need to wear it for 15-20 minutes
 and are from Korea
They are sold @ $1.90 each and sasa is having a buy 2 get 1 free promotion now.

I think this is the first time i have ever used masks from Skinlite. I have used both masks and this is my review:
They are pretty decent masks, comparable to my beauty diary mask, but definitely not as good as those high end ones. I have to use 2 pc consecutively to give my skin enough nutrients for it to feel surplus and sufficiently hydrated. I have only paid about $1.30 for each. Taking price in consideration, I think its ok.

The only thing I don’t like for both mask is, its fragrance. They are both quite ‘smelly’, I have always like lavender but the Relaxing & Calming Lavender Mask don’t really smell like my Crabtree and Evelyn lavender shower gel at all. The Firming Lift Coenzyme Q-10 smell no way better, but it does smelly a bit citrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment