Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mask haul

Everyone who knows me know I get carried away easily and yes… I’m really into mask lately and don’t be surprise to see a lot of mask hauls…. Lol..


Few month back, when the sample store is having mask samples for grabs, I grab a sexy look mask and I quite like so I have being hunting around for it since then. SASA and venues do sell them but at a marked price. I’m not willing to pay the price.. LOL…

Few days back, I found a web site that has promotion for sexy look and of course I grab without hesitation. There are a total of 5 types for the series that I bought, they are:

Yellow (Radiance Double Lifting Mask)
Ingredients: Bird Nest + Salmon Gold Caviar
Purpose: Moisturizing, Whitening, Firming and Improve skin elasticity
Blue (Whitening Double Lifting Masks)
Purpose: Whitening
Ingredients: Pearl + Hylauronic acid

Red (Firming Double Lifting Masks)
Purpose: Moisturizing, anti-aging, regenerating, brightening
Ingredients:Red Wine + Platinum Essence

Green (Moisturizing Double Lifting Masks)
Purpose: brightening, moisturizing
Ingredients: Q10 + Aloe Vera


Purple (Brightening Double Lifting Masks)
Purpose: brightening, whitening, moisturizing and firming
Ingredients: Gem Peptide + Tranexamic Acid

I bought the first 4 types as only these are on promotion then,

Arrival of our masks
My sis opening the delivery



We bought 4 types od sexy look masks















No comments:

Post a Comment