Monday, May 9, 2011

Things that i have used up this month

I usually try to throw away my empty product container asap. I don’t normally keep them to take a pic.
I have make special effect this month to take a pic of the things o have finished. LOL....

I have used up some toiletries this month:

Asience Nature Smooth Conditioner and treatment



I have used almost all the products in their available range except the new one : Asience customized treatment series.

I always find Asience shampoo not suitable for oily hair as they don’t seem to clean well. My friend’s hair stylist have also told her not to use the shampoo as its ‘oily’ so not suitable for people with oily scrub.

However, I have always like Asience conditioner and treatment. They definitely have one of the best conditioners in the market. Not just the nature smooth conditioner, the conditioners from other ranges is equally good.

Furterer shampoos

1. Rene Furterer Curbicia Lightness Regulating Shampoo

The Sa that sold me told me that this is good for oily scarp. She’s right…. It cleans my hair and scarp very well. But it causes my hair to be very dry after each wash. Therefore I only use this few times a week. It can be used as a scrap mask too. This is how it works: wash your hair as per norm with the shampoo than apply a generous layer onto the scrub and leave on for a few minutes then rinse off.



2. Rene Furterer Astera Soothing Shampoo

Astera is a soft and gentle shampoo that contains mint and eucalyptus oils to cool and refresh the scalp. Its suitable for people with sensitive scrub, I use this on and off as I like the after shampoo refreshing effect.


Simple moisturizing facial wash

This is my 2nd simple facial cleanser, the first one I had I really didn’t like it because of the smell. I have not bought anything from this brand since then. For the 1st cleanser, i can’t remember which one I have bought .All I remembered is: it’s really smelly. I bought it with a friend and we both had a hard time finish it then. Really SMELLY!!!

Despite the smell, it’s actually a good and cheap cleanser. That’s the reason why I have give this brand another try. This one I bought do not have much of a smell and it work fine. My sis has sensitive skin and she really like this brand. I definitely recommend this brand for those who have sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment