Sunday, January 23, 2011

Another ELF haul

Yes.. another elf haul.. LOL..

The 2 big boxes are elf hauls (my sis n mine) and the small tiny one is NARS





2 bags for me (above) (my sis has 2 bags too; not in the pic), i managed to put most of the stuffs into a box, i think i need to get more storage containers.. LOL.. i still have more ELF n drugstore hauls coming in.. LOL..



In addition to the 2 bags, i got 4 gift sets too ;)





I bought these as presents for friends, birthday presents....Heheee



I bought 2 sets of brushes too.. A back one and a glitter one. The glitter set is a LE.




I used the brushes that very evening when i got my delivery,, LOL...They are really good...Really soft...

More details of my haul.....

 Cream ES and shadow sticks

 Face products
 2 additional face brushes


 Lippies and mascara


 Liquid foundation and eye transformer


 Blushers


 More brushes
 Concealer and bronzer/blusher duo


 2 purple ES

Eye liners and liquid ES


More lippies

My sis haul...

Opps.. forgotten to take a pic of her gift sets.. oh well.. lol..





No comments:

Post a Comment