Monday, January 3, 2011

Pre X'mas haul-1

My sis wanted to get some NYX really badly.. lol.. so i helped her and some of my friends to order them from cherry culture.

I ordered a few items myself too.. It came yesterday...





i only bought Milani eye shadow.. lol ya only 3 items.. Quite unlike me.. oh well.... i bought more on the next cherry culture haul.. lol..



Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows: 
Beauty  in blue,
Fashionista Pink





Glamorous Gems

My sis and my friend bought more....



My friends bought quite a few Jumbo sticks while my sis bought lippies...



NYX Round Lipstick

Darling and summer love





My sis also got NYX Box of Smokey Look Collection

S114
She is quite disappointed wit the collection, the ES are not pigmented at all and no improvement with urban decay primer















No comments:

Post a Comment