Sunday, January 30, 2011

Collective review by my sis


Covergirl LashblastLength Mascara (Water resistant)



The mascara and  the brush are packed separately. 
The brush is thin.

Effect: 
one application is enough to see the lashes lengthened and curled up.
3 applications made me look like I am wearing false long eyelashes.
The lashes don’t clump together. They are well defined and separated. 
Don’t need to curl the lashes before or after.

Easy to remove with eye makeup remover.


Covergirl Professional all- in -one mascara (Waterproof)


It is an all -in -one mascara (lengthening & volumising)
The brush is quite thick.

Effect: one application is not enough to see the lashes to be volumisied. 
Lengthening is ok only.
I have to keep applying a few times on the same spot on my lashes in order to get the volumising and lengthening effect. 
Surprisingly the lashes don’t clump after applying so many times.

Since its waterproof, it takes a while to remove it using eye makeup remover.

ELF Lipstain


      -     birthday suit
-          heartbreaker
-          mysterious

the lipstain has quite a creamy texture. I tried heartbreaker on my lips. I applied one coat and waited for a while for the lip stain to dry up. the color look quite nude on my lips. Tried to use a tissue to remove but failed.

I applied the clear gloss. Its not sticky or over shiny. Actually its quite watery. I quite like the look as it look natural.

You need to use lip makeup remover to remove the stain.

Elf studio eyeshadow


Pebble, saddle, charcoal, sand dollar & mystic moss

It comes with a small mirror but no eye applicator.
The texture is smooth and there’s shimmer in it.
Easy to blend and the color is able to show quite well. Doesn’t smudge easily too.

No comments:

Post a Comment